Muellner Green Roof System
This is an “intensive” garden roof system that allows for the growth of a greater variety of plants and turf. The system is deep enough to provide for normal lawn and recreation use, unlike shallower systems marketed to do so. It uses a unique combination of light weight materials and the EPIC System™ to provide water control and plant irrigation, while providing effective insulation for the building onto which it is installed. Muellner Green Roof weight loads are below 100 lbs. per square foot.
The benefits are endless with the Muellner Green roof system
- Create Multi-Functional Green Space
- Intensive Green Roof Profile (14” deep)
- Increase Usable Structure Space
- 50% Less Weight than other Intensive Green Roofs
- Profile: 80 lbs./sq. ft. (Fully Saturated)
- Utilize Recreational Space
- Use 50-85% Less Water with Non- Pressurized Subsurface Irrigation
- No Sprinkler Heads
- Reduce Pollution and Manage Massive Stormwater Volumes
- Direct, Manage and Re-Use Rainwater
- Re-Use Greywater Without Human Exposure
- Proven Return On Investment (ROI)
- Contribute Toward LEED/Estidama Credits
An EPIC green roof installation – Minneapolis, USA.
Installation of the grass layer on the Muellner Green Roof.
An EPIC green roof installation – Bookman Stacks.